Unedited version)
GroupWork
Information: The " I " is a guy and please dont apply real commom sense into the story
Sheena
Joanne
Sarah
Cheryl
Weiyi
Audrey
Yi ting
I looked at the bright full moon. Stars glittered at the pitch black sky. I could not even see my hands in front of me! Suddenly, the nighbours' cat let out an excruciating screech. I dashed out of the house wondering what on earth had happened. I saw a bloody carcas lying on the pavement. Suddenly i had the urge to sniff the carcas. I knelt on the stone hard ground as i debated in my mind whether to try it. Curiosity overcomed me as i bent down, nose heaving the pavement. Then i knew he had come. Out of the blue, the cat's eyes popped out of the head and bounced off ! Extremely shocked, I fell backwards, landing on something that felt very meaty. I reached down to grab what had made my landing soft, hoping it was not another organ of the cat. I realised i was holding a luminous green substance in my hand and shrieked. I tried to flick it off, but to no avail. Instantly, something grabbed my other hand and I screamed into the cold quiet night. My heart pumbing vigorously, i turned around to face a hooded figure standing silently in the shadows. It was a dementor! He was the prettiest man i have ever seen. (Ahaha XD) I stepped backwards hastily, frightened by the darkness that surrounded the dementor, the dead cat and me. I felt the coldness seeping into my skin; it was draining every single drop of happiness from my tainted soul. The world started to swirl around me and a storm began to brew. A hurricane formed and I got sucked up by it, along with the dementor and nothing else. The world stopped and instantly my butt kissed the stoned floor. Sitting there, stunned, I hastily got to my feet the moment reality came back to me, only to find that the world was starting to freeze! Baby mammoths started to run towards me, licking my pale face. (It disappeared later in the story XD) I scanned around the area, realising my watch wasn't ticking. Suddenly the dementor appeared out of no where and started to walk towards me. He broke the ice and said "I am your father brother soul-mate, come to the dark side. And together, we shall rule the world!" I shivered at the thought of it."
" Silver or gold have i none. But such as i have, i give unto thee. In the name of my father, I command you to be free!" I watched him struggle to save his soul from escaping his flesh but it was useless.
[Yaoi starts from here] "Then before i die, I have but one wish," using the force, he pulled me to his side and began to kiss me.
The kiss felt bitter sweet.It seemed like my existence was meant for this. The passion was burning my senses, I stared into his dark blue eyes and at that moment, our wolrds collided.
We sank deeper into out kiss, oblivous to the world around us, nothing else mattered. I felt as a hole in me was filled and for the first time in my life, i was complete.Our lips parted slowly and he whispered in my ear,
"After I die, eat me, suck my bones dry and then I can become a part of you." He fell into my arms, motionless. I leaned over and sank my canines into his neck, sucking his oh-so-sweet (-.-)blood. For once, I felt life gushing through my veins. My tears were running dry, and time was still. I carried his cold, empty body to the edge of the cliffs. Holding him tightly in my arms, I plunged off the cliff. Time was beginning it's journey once again.
"I love you." T_T
No comments:
Post a Comment