Wednesday, July 12, 2006

sarah's day

I wonder how Zinédine's doing.. I hope he’s feeling alright.. And over that head-butting incident. I mean, even if he regrets, he still has to move on, right?

Today was thee funniest day this whole school year! Elaine decided to wear Ek Neng's school uniform. Btw, Ek Neng's a guy... swell eh? She said it started from Weiyi wearing a big blouse... It was my blouse to be exact. Well, we had P.E in the morning, 1st period. So I changed into my P.E shirt... and not sure what I did, but sooner or later, my blouse landed up in Weiyi’s hands... I told her to wear it because it would be fun! She's pretty small-sized. So naturally, my uniform would be too big for her... but she wore it anyway. ^^
Now, I had no blouse to wear.. so I took hers.. haha.. Like I could actually fit into that smallish blouse! I could!! Wahahahahaaha!! But it was really tight.. Wore it for fun anyway.. not the whole day though. For a couple of seconds.. Then I decided to remain in my P.E shirt for the day..
Then later, I noticed Elaine wearing some guy's uniform, just the shirt. Found out it was Ek Neng's soon after...then later on, she decided that his pants would complete the whole outfit. So she wore it..
During Enrichment period, our math teacher was busy with other classes because she had to sub for a couple of teachers.. haha.. so we were free to do what we wanted.
Elaine, Charr, Weiyi and I decided to wonder about the school.. Someone then came up with this idea to sneak into the guys toilet because Elaine was now Eliam [just pick any male name that starts with an 'E']... haha.. so we got Lakshmi sneak out of class and check the toilet near his class, to ensure the absence of all boys.. Well, duh.. haha..
Anyway, after we were done at the guys lavatory, we headed back up.. then we looked down and saw Jerry and friends [ yew hung, cheng wei and so on..(Names spelt correctly?)] i'm not sure of it but I think they were trying to take a picture of Elaine or something. Because yew hung, or someone else, was holding up a phone, in the photo taking position, or so I thought.. after school, I went to ask Jerry of he saw Elaine.. Thought they were trying to grab a snapshot of Eliam [Elaine]. Apparently not.. because they didn’t see her, or at least Jerry didn’t.. and he was with them.. SoOoo, conclusion? They weren't taking a picture of Elaine.. what a dumb thing not to do.. but instead something else.. not sure what they were up to.. maybe they wanted a picture of Weiyi or something.. haha. Btw, if you guys want a picture of her, I can get it for you.. don’t have to go to such drastic measures..

Okay, so after school, I waited for YZ to end class.. I needed cash!! Haha.. I mean, he’s my good friend.. why wouldn’t I ask it from him? However, he was broke.. thanks.
Jess wanted to take a cab to causeway point.. we were all tired.. like we wouldn’t enjoy the comfort of a cab. So taking a cab means $$..
" Oh Geez! Hey.. Look. Jerry!" xD
Poor lil’ Jerry was once again tormented by his Chinese teacher, whom I’m really afraid off.. so he was sitting in his class.. all alone.. with no one to talk to. Luckily, Sarah flew to the rescue! [Play a rescue tune in your head. Please and thank you.]
It was then I asked him about the Elaine happening.. and when he says no, he shakes his head really dramatically! It was pretty funny.. haha.. wanted to ask him why was he shaking his head in such manner.. haha.. but I didn’t. Anyway, then after talking to him for a really short while.. I went out. Mind you, we’re still having cash problems..
So I had to pop back in and question if Jerry was rich.. “Any cash to spare?” He is rich!! Like 10 dollar notes everywhere.. Whoa.. Anyway, then he kindly lend it to me.. but I feel kinda bad.. Because I’m now not very sure that borrowing from him was the right thing to do.. Was he willing to lend it to me or did I supernaturally forced him to lend me that 10 bucks?
Well, anyhow.. sorry Jerry..

Moral of the day, always bring more [whatever] than you need!!!! Got it?

No comments: