Some friends are gross,
some are weird.
But those that i despise
are the ones who jeer.
The worst of the lot would be --------a [ just pronounce the 'a' ]
for she is such a dweeb,
i can't even give way.
Would she ever stop for a minute to think that,
that ain't right?
To be fussing around all day and night?
If you think I'm being mean,
just stop, look and see.
If you know me,
then you'll know I'm really patient.
And now, i can't even stand this person!
Because of this reason,
my mood's displeasin' .
But once I'm older,
I'll get over.
While Miss Nasty is getting even colder.
No basic manners or principles.
Her poor parents.
They must feel do discouraged.
Cheer up, it's okay.
Leave her be.
Wait, you'll see.
She'll be dealt with ungentlely.
Not by me but by a stranger that will never flee.
Herself.
No comments:
Post a Comment