Sunday, September 25, 2005

Love..

Love ain't easy, love's real tough.
Love's so hard, it makes me barf.
5 was number, now it's 4.
and for that, i thank the Lord!

It's the B's and the J's.
Who am i to them?
It's kinda hard to say.
Whether or not I'll be with Mr right,
it up to those who stays.

My billboard lives!
Unless 3 names are strike off,
I shall be amidst.
How am i suppose to think
when something i can't control
is making me bleed?

Oh.. the pain and agony!
My love for you would be true.
If you're the one,
please say, “ I do.”
Forgetting the past and remembering the new,
making up for times which were screwd.

The last 4 names,
I shan't reveal.
For i shall wait till time is still,
wishing that I'll be with you.
The choice ain't mine to choose
but the Lord's to deal.


*product of Sarah.*

No comments: